Sunday, May 24, 2009

Does It Hurt To Take Mirena Out

I's - I go to the East!

few handshakes, a hug here and there, a few words of farewell and good it all was over: With my discharge papers in the hands of civilian service before last Friday I turned to Cassel to nine months back. Actually, I could perceive the final situation, however, really, when she was pulled over at me and I jumped in the fully loaded car for the last time Leuschner Strasse.
Next stop: Halle Saale. The land of windmills and early birds got me back. Not least, to finally do something about the statistics that the Sachsen-Anhalt as a genuine early bird. Now I want to act - against the trend!

Rather gave me but little sleep the past week. For my new room in the Silesian Seminary - official "residence hall for students of theology and church music" - a lot of work was ready for me. The completely pollute the 19 square had to be cleared out first to the floor again visible. Then it was, I gather up discarded cabinets and tables from my new furniture. I succeeded quite quickly and so it claimed most of the time to sand this and stress. After a week of work, two visits to the Swedish furniture store and a full tank of fuel I can now call my own room, with whom I am very satisfied.

What I do away from Hesse already miss is - apart from my old flat - good pretzels. Just yesterday I was again carefully brought back to earth with a bump as a window dressing sneaky woke my hopes, "Good days, they have pretzels?" - "Ham wa non." - "I thought because of the pretzel out there ..." - Ham wa non! "
Viva la East!

0 comments:

Post a Comment