Friday, November 6, 2009

Euro Cookies Kirkland

the perfect roommate

50 people on 10 square
Immediately after I was legitimized as a tenant, I noticed the next big task. For my former roommate has never let himself take in the new treaty and brought forward its planned move spontaneously in the medium term. The result was this, that I after only three weeks in the WG itself a new Roommates could choose and had to. So I made a nice display on wg-gesucht.de online and was hoping that - would report even less interested in some rooms - three weeks after the beginning of classes. Just hours later, were about 30 messages - many voices cry for help for housing - in my inbox. 24 hours later I was forced to clear the display. I had now to deal with the considerable number of 50 requests. The sender of the ten most interesting mails were invited. No one seemed to be on the modest size of the 10-square-meter room to disturb. And everyone would have me without batting an eyelash, signed on the spot each contract. The Housing situation in Trier did not seem to have relaxed. Back to my own predicaments eight weeks ago when I still was missing even a room, I had plenty of compassion for the people who were now exposed to my questions and my decision making. However, only one person I could give permanent shelter. Contrary to my actual plan to handle a men-WG, I looked for gender-neutral but ultimately the best of the applicants. Basti, 22, Non smoking from Berlin, will be next weekend, my new roommate.
middle class and its early days, Welcome in Trier-Süd
very best I can understand the enthusiasm of all candidates for the environment in which our house is located. For Trier-Süd has something to offer what you seek in vain in the rest of the city: streets lückloser Wilhelminian facades. A phenomenon that I missed so far western German cities bad. While the city has exhibit buildings from all eras of the last century and millennium, the style of my district is rather uniform. Uniformly fine. Some photos to give an impression of it. A photographic report on the city will follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment