Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Car Battery Charger 14.5 Volt

The radical culture of the heart

This blog is a problem. If this blog were a medicine, then the problem would quickly become clear. Let's say it would be something like a heat patch and someone opened it, who is suffering from a blister. Well, stupid. Frankly, I'm always afraid if I write something here. If I might write that there is nothing more important than really develop morally, it is possible that someone reads this for his personal invitation to the moral to exert so much sense, is like a heat patch for a burnt offering.

There is only one thing that is greater than my fear of something to share from a radical perspective into the world. That's confidence. I trust my readers. System that is as radical as I trust myself. Without this radical trust in the autonomy and responsibility of people, I could also hold lectures or write articles.

The other day I can
said a colleague, I must be careful because I must always remember that I serve with my words. Sometimes, ok, maybe they were just flat, but sometimes they could do something extraordinary. Every man to watch for in this sense to his words because each word can be a knife - or a cure.

I understand what this says colleague and of course I pay attention to my thoughts and words - for they are the reality on which everything rests.

Nevertheless The much-vaunted culture of the heart is not a culture of weak individuals protect themselves and each other gently . Deal I find it very important to protect himself and his personal life and his social environment and with respect bypasses. I am also sure that one has to determine that one has a right to treat the other people a respectful and where am not so, I am sure that you doubt sometimes skin with his fist on the table. And on the nose. Yes.

But all that, each selection and each injury that I suffered, or fault, everything that's embedded in my baseless confidence.
We can treat each other hard, because we trust ourselves. We must protect ourselves and hurt, because we know that we basically invulnerable and are always protected. One can violate Sebastian and Sebastian will be hurt - but what then whines? The ego - the guy is indeed a silly guy. But the one that is aware of Sebastian's and each reader and each reader's conscious - never complaining. And it's not silly.

I trust my faith.
trust
If you believe in the Christ in you - do you think the Christ in you is ever hurt?

If you believe in the Buddha - you think of the Buddha in you can by pain from the rest ? Bring

If you believe in God - you believe in God you ever feel cheated or disappointed is? Do you believe in God you can be fooled at all?

If you believe in angels - You think your angel of words can be put to flight? If it is not just there - steadfast and timeless loyalty?

If you believe in a cosmic energy in you think - do you believe this cosmic energy is weakening, because false words penetrate you?

If you believe in the immaculate emptiness - you think this impeccable Empty, would by false words - can spot - by anything at all?

If you believe in the simple and deep and unconditional love - you think that love would begin to hate when it is kicked?

If you believe in the culture of the heart - you think a weak wimps culture? Or do you believe in a strong, authentic, eternal, while evolutionary culture that will be stronger, wiser and more pleasurable than anything that people have so far produced?

For me there is only one reason why I dare to speak and write. Only one reason why I prefer personal relationships in the radicalism of relativity.

It is groundless confidence that together we believe in something that goes far beyond us. Every time people devote themselves to something larger than themselves, then this is a step towards their mission. I believe in our common mission.

to the eternal within the finite. Christ in the ego. To the Buddha in the self. To the angel in the astral body. On the void that is flawless. To the goddess whose heart is so great that everything has it place. To the love, the greatest love. The culture of the heart that beat heavily and never missing a beat.
I trust.
Because I believe in the person I am. Because I believe in the people who you are. Because I believe in the man who is always. In everything.

I trust us. Radical. That's why I'm anthroposophist.

On one level this is all pretty silly. I know that, but this level may not longer be the hiding place where we deny that what we believe really, really.

Those who leave this level of post-modern games of hide, the stands naked in the wind.

And in the sun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment