Saturday, January 31, 2009

Occasional Tables Ikea

Happy Birthday, Ken

Dear Ken Wilber! Today is your birthday and I congratulate you with all my heart. My best good wishes go to you and your loved ones today. The wishes of the spiritual brothers and sisters to you Power to give this world to bestow a long, long time. I'm looking forward in May again your voice be heard live . And deep inside I know that we are ONE and you've shown me .
KEN
Your Sebastian Gronau, Rudolf Steiner school
KEN
(This is my song for you You are cool because . You know, a spiritual master must be looking for one in which I can imagine at least that he at such an iconic and violent films, deliver any comment that is also apt, funny and straight and the same is said of the endless space of serenity and peace - because where there is never cool and brutal, but just as it is easy . - By the way: Did you know that my teacher, Rudolf Steiner, was always in one go Maybach . Yes, he was underneath it. Also cool. Even such a master. I like champions. ken
. Congratulations, Ken)
KEN
Ken Wilber Ken Wilber on birthday
" Today was my birthday. But it is 'Ken Wilber' birthday, not the birthday of my original face, the great unborn, the great, vast emptiness, which is unaffected by duration, time and tense.
This vast ocean of ease, this great expanse of freedom, this clear sea of silence: I am shy, I in the deepest part of myself, the infinite intersection, in the not me, but only mind.
ken
There are no birthday festivities for the 'always', the infinite freedom, the wonderfully situated beyond birth and death alike.
ken
Who will offer up all of a birthday song? Who will be celebrating the great distance. The unverkündet their songs in the silence sings? "
ken
Rudolf Steiner
steiner
The comment field is now open exclusively for your congratulations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment