Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Difference Between Imax And Cinaplex

The Last Days

What do you think is a great victory? to determine. What do you think of the final victory is To recognize that the one which one determines one's own . If I should say what I Anthroposophy by all phases of my life has given, then there was this: I never saw the fate of as something coming from outside - I experienced the exterior of fate, when I came to meet me himself
later. I realized how true this experience really is.

why I could always throw of radicalism in the struggles of life, because I lived in the feeling "You fight with yourself - and you can do what you expect." what I will expect, for I am convinced that the only way development is possible ... at least until I'm satisfied as long as I am a man. "Penis Power" is how my spiritual brother this

And I will not cease to be an imposition on others. For I myself am the other. WE are the other and we can really feel much.

Even in the last days of this blog ...

"There is an experience of fate in which one does not lose the self. It is also in the destiny still see themselves as effective. You are in the unselfish view of human fate, an experience where you not only learns one's existence, love but the world.

instead hineinzustarren in the world, in the happiness and unhappiness with the "I" to their shafts, you will find the I, the consideration to design their own fate. Instead hitting the world in which the ego shattered, one penetrates into the self that feels connected to the world stage.

The fate of man is prepared for him by the world that he reveal his meaning.

it finds its own effectiveness in the destiny reign, he increased his self-essential, not only from its own interior, but he rises from the physical world. "
(Rudolf Steiner)

0 comments:

Post a Comment