Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How Long Can Trichomono?

Universal muscle growth

It is evening. For seventeen hours, I am now on the road. Often at night I sleep only two or three hours. I love to sleep, but my need for sleep has diminished considerably for some time - right now I'm actually very, very exhausted feel myself weak and tired, but I know that this fatigue is only one limit. Beyond this boundary is expecting me new energy. How do I get this energy? It's simple: I cross this border, and indeed as I now write a blog post. About what? I have absolutely no idea. But I'll cross that boundary and the energy will flow easily. Just because I write now. For you. The other reality of my self.

When I wake up with and am spiritually minded people together - and that this is now the case - then the energy flows. This has to do with the fact that we have done our egos so porous that we enjoy can actually, if someone else makes a great experience because we got behind the great mystery of unity and therefore enjoy the more in the apparent multiplicity can.

take multiplicity we were no longer as distinct differences, but as a differentiated aspect of the cosmic self. We learn: differentiation is not separation.

also how we understand development and evolution. We develop ourselves and we know this, that our personal evolution beyond our personality.

No matter what muscles each of us trained - strengthened the great cosmic organism - and this universe is simply not enough to just behind the next black hole, but also to the smallest root.

A holistic spiritual muscle growth therefore means that we really strengthen the whole cosmic organism. For if we, for example, our muscle integrity steels, it also forms the cosmic integrity of muscle and that means nothing other than that grows throughout the universe integrity.

Can you imagine that a black hole develops integrity? Or a grass roots? It is the case. The grass roots begin to develop a delicate integrity.

"... for man is as big as the universe." (Rudolf Steiner)

And that is always universal human growth Growth. At all levels.

This is also the reason why we put so much emphasis on the development of consciousness itself. For if our consciousness is more, if we accept new ideas, people, values, relationships, hierarchies and dimensions in our consciousness and awareness of flood - we flood that God and our neighbor as ourselves

So : Be yourself - only better! For you and for all that is the ONE.

And whenever we do not revert to our tired and irritable ego, but this limit, although how tired and flat, are always open up the floodgates and new energy flows through us with the power that flows from the space beyond our own borders.

And this room you are.

Thank You opened you. This has been good.
ENERGY
PS
And by the way: You can also go to bed without the development to go back and you'll fall into sleep - without falling into your ego. How it this

0 comments:

Post a Comment