Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Printable Cogat Sample Test 3rd Grade

AnthroNRW - The end.

. Lent, I'll do it short and quote the Rhineland carnival hit of the day: "On Ash Wednesday is all over ..." Almost exactly two years after the start of AnthroNRW this is the second last post is one of. over three hundred articles, enriched by well over a thousand comments were - I can not say exactly how many thousands of guests were here, but I can say that this Blog for a significant part of my life was. In a few days, I will again report to you - with a last salute to AnthroNRW ... let's see, what then can I say.

The blog helped me to motivate me again and again. You have helped me. The reactions and the rate pushed me in a powerful way to break through again and again thought patterns to create new visions to experience the wide calm even under high voltage, keep the endless silence, even in the brutal rush, the fight in spite of inner peace to lead powerfully and in daily life to examine rigorously whether and how do I meet my own expectations and visions am. get up and over.

"Become what you pretend to be" called David Bowie this and says the heart of the light warrior: "If you publicly takes your ideas, you have to strive to live according to them." And Warrior of Light thinks what he says, the soldiers at the end to what he says.

Finally I discovered that the 24-hour integrity is my new goal. Nothing gives me more fun than achieving this goal.

The blog was there my spiritual Drill Instructor and I was glad deeply how these Website touched and inspired other people.

This included heaps of ridicule, malicious and spiteful criticism. AnthroNRW was THE topic of conversation for many months - and not just the Anthrosphäre the web. I could tell you about absurd conversations, letters, emails and frantic phone calls. However, it is for me an energetic surprise that almost never expressed any of these critics hate on my blog. Instead were opened Gronbach-bashing sites, cartoons written and distributed foul nonsense - but never here about this site.

I explain this miracle by their permanent Art psychic shield, which my readers stressed - they all working toward a heroic positivity.
The force of the good, the power of the One, the power of individual joy and courage ... that was actually all present here.

You know - that this was successful for two years, that despite all the deep, sad and painful discussions, some stupidity and some hardening of me, always the joyful spirit of goodness, of truth and beauty was always present, is that for me the greatest gift that we have made ourselves. We have not become cynical, are not fall into posmoderne and gossip have always aufgereichtet greatest. The biggest thing the vastness of the cosmos and also the center of our conscience. We were faithful and that was our performance.

clear love and power of evolution. These were not just words - that was an atmosphere that we have created.

I think we went together a few good steps - most recently on the way to an unconditional basic income. For me this was really a highlight. So I stop here when it's at its best.

I thank you in respect and love.

AnthroNRW had a beginning and now has just AnthroNRW an end. Thus, this

few years ago, I was able to learn that the banal Matrix Revolution Set: "Everything has a beginning has an end to" is one of only two truths, there is.

Who will be the only truth is in the truest sense of the word fall into an endless depression. That is why it is called simultaneous experience of other single truth, the awakening or enlightenment. I learned in infinite simplicity, that each of us, born to die, the following sentence can say to each other and from themselves:

" I am that there was, is and will be there.

I am life and life has no opposite ".

All I wanted to say in the two years is this: Live both truths than the great, a truth. Long live the two faces of God.

provides puzzles to puzzles in the room,
puzzles to puzzle runs in time;
solution brings the mind only, to take the

beyond borders and beyond space
the flow of time.
(Rudolf Steiner)

life your finite self, but it rests in the infinite (Ken Wilber)

It

I formulate my farewell song for AnthroNRW. Instead of the word "child" in the text, you can also sing flower, mountain, cloud, dog, or whore. (If you like, you can in the March issue of the journal info3 to read more on this theme of "true spirituality".)

sings these lines as a dance song - she is learning how to learn a dance. Trips over your feet and start again. Let's just singing and dancing farewell embrace for many, the A :

.... from eternity to eternity. True spirituality I live if I radically turn away from all forms of life and full of wisdom turn to the formless Spirit, which I than my own inner being recognize that manifests itself in a child. This mortal child, I turn to compassion as a mortal man, in his eyes to the wisdom full view to see the formless and immortal spirit, which I am myself. From eternity to eternity ....

goodbye and Tschö, your Sebastian Gronbach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment